Approximately 125 Indiana higher education professionals in the offices of Admissions, Records and Registration, Enrollment Management and related areas attend the IACRAO Annual Meeting. IACRAO members welcome corporate sponsors to this event so that we may continue our partnership toward student success.
Please use the Exhibitor Registration and Sponsorship Application to register. The following is included in the registration fee:
• One full conference registration for company representative
• One 6’ table top exhibit space, 2 chairs, waste basket
• Monday’s President’s Reception; Tuesday breakfast and lunch
• Admission to professional development sessions
• List of Annual Meeting attendees including mailing and email addresses (available by request beginning October 10, 2016)
• Complimentary wireless internet access for email and web surfing
The exhibitor space is limited and available on a first-pay basis. Registering online offers the opportunity to pay via credit card or check. Checks should be made payable to IACRAO. For accounting purposes, the IACRAO Indiana Tax ID number is 01116 53959 000 9. Confirmation will be sent via e-mail to registrants within a week of receipt of payment.
Additional representatives may attend for $75 per person.
• September 16, 2016: Early bird registration deadline = $200
• September 17, 2016 thru October 7, 2016: Regular registration deadline = $250
• Additional representatives may attend for $75 per person.
• Exhibitors whose fees are not paid by the deadline cannot be guaranteed an exhibition space at the conference.
All changes, substitutions and cancellations (see Refund Deadlines below) must be made via an email to Kim Lewis: email@example.com. Substitutions may be made without penalty.
• Through September 1, 2016: Full refund less $25 processing fee
• Beginning September 1, 2016: No refunds
• No shows will not receive refunds of any fees paid.
IACRAO is thrilled to be hosting the 2016 conference at the Alexander Hotel, a new boutique hotel nestled in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. IACRAO is subsidizing a portion of the room charge, bringing the nightly room rate to $159. Self-parking is $29 for overnight, $24 if only attending a single day, or $19 for single-day valet parking.
The hotel reservation deadline for the conference rate is September 19, 2016. To reserve room(s) with conference rate, click HERE, or use hotel link above (no need to remember a special code if doing online).
To call the hotel directly, dial 855-200-3002, and mention the group code IACRAO.
IACRAO offers exhibitors a variety of sponsorship opportunities in support of the Annual Meeting. Please note that our rates have not increased in several years. Sponsorship opportunities include the following options:
Gold Sponsor – $500 (receive full page ad in conference program [8 ½ X 5 ½], Facebook page, and website)
• Conference program (1 available – choice of 3 pre-determined ad locations: inside front cover, inside back cover, back cover)
And one of the following options:
• Sponsor of Tuesday lunch (2 available)
• Conference notebook covers (1 available)
• President’s Reception – Monday 8:00 p.m. (4 available)
Silver Sponsor – $350 (receive ½ page ad in conference program and Facebook page)
• Food and Beverage break (3 available)
Bronze Sponsor – $100 (receive ¼ page ad in conference program)
• Donation of pens, notepads or other giveaways, enough for all conference participants (usually 100-125)
Corporate Sponsor Presentation – $100 (~50 minute prime-time slot right after lunch on Tuesday, 2 available)
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Exhibitors may set up Tuesday morning starting at 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. by the Nourishment Hub, a central location for participant traffic! The exhibit space will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 18, with two scheduled breaks (10:35-10:45 a.m. and 3:05-3:25 p.m.), lunch, and session presentation opportunities. Those corporate partners who wish to exhibit on Monday may do so as well; the break scheduled for 2:50-3:10 p.m. will be a prime opportunity to meet with conference attendees. Exhibits must be dismantled by 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Items may be shipped in advance, labeled:
Attn: Guest Name / Rebecca McQuillan
Hold for: 2016 IACRAO Annual Conference
333 South Delaware Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
If more equipment, outlets, etc. are needed beyond those included in the registration, exhibitors should submit a list of other needs no later than October 1. Beyond the electrical outlets available in the booth, the exhibitor is responsible for providing extension cords, surge protectors, computer cables, etc. Exhibitors are responsible for payment of all costs for services provided above those included in the registration fee that may be imposed by the hotel. Wireless internet connections are available in the Exhibit Hall. Other services (high-speed internet to support webinars or video conferencing, audio-visual, furniture, etc.) should be ordered in advance by contacting Kim Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org) If better wireless is needed in the area for presentation, please list that as a need and there will be additional charge from the hotel.
Prizes and Promotional Materials:
IACRAO welcomes exhibitor promotional (sales) materials added to the registration packet for each participant and will add no additional fee for this service. We do ask, however, that the materials arrive at the hotel by noon on Saturday, October 15. Exhibitors wishing to give away door prizes may have the winners publicly announced at the afternoon break on Tuesday.
Company logos that will be included in the exhibitor brochure should be emailed to Kimberly Lewis by August 31, 2016.
IACRAO Contact Information
Kimberly Lewis, Associate Registrar, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Phone (317) 274-1507 email@example.com
IACRAO Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IndianaACRAO
IACRAO website: http://indianaacrao.org/wp/